Bárbara Romano Andrioni
Languages: Spanish | Catalan | English | French
· Specialist in Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
· Collaboration in the multidisciplinary team in the Men's Health area.
· Editor of the "Nutrition Blog of Bárbara Romano"
· Bachelor of Science and Food Technology, Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona.
· Master in Hospital Management and Health Services, Universitat de Barcelona.
· Postgraduate in Clinical Phytotherapy, Universitat de Barcelona.
AREAS OF INTEREST
· Personalized nutritional advice on eating imbalances: excess weight, low weight, unhealthy eating.
· Personalized advice on nutritional disorders related to: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight, erectile dysfunction, digestive disorders, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, etc.
Collaborator in studies:
- Bioimpedancia en la valoración del estado nutricional del paciente trasplantado renal
- The combination of bioimpedance, protein-energy loss and malnutrition-inflamation score is useful for establishing early nutritional intervention.
- Multimodal prehabilitation as a promising strategy for preventing physical deconditioning on the heart transplant waiting list.
- Effects of a Combined Community Exercise Program in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome: A Randomized Clinical Trial.