· Diploma in Speech Therapy, Autonomous, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2000
· Postgraduate course "Speech therapy intervention in communication disorders in brain damage", Universitat Ramon Llull, Barcelona, 2001
· PhD: Studying the doctoral thesis at the Faculty of Medicine. Universitat de Barcelona, 2019-2020.
· More than 15 years of experience in the evaluation and intervention of speech, language and swallowing disorders in neurological pathologies.
Areas of interest
· Head injury
· Anterior cervical surgery (post-intervention sequelae of voice or swallowing problems)
· Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
· Parkinson's disease
· Huntington's disease
· Multiple sclerosis
· Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
· Other neurodegenerative diseases that present with language, speech or swallowing problems.
· Various publications in the field of neurology
· Courses and conferences given in the areas of language, speech and swallowing disorders
· Participation in different national research projects related to neurological pathologies
· Collaborating Researcher, Aphasia Research Treatment Lab, University of Texas, Austin