- Bachelor of Medicine: 2003. Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Rome, Italy).
- More than 10 years of experience
- More than 1000 diagnostic coronary angiography for coronary arteries and valve disease per year
- More than 400 percutaneous coronary interventions per year (50% in acute myocardial infarction)
- More than 50 TAVI per year
· Preventive Cardiology
· Acute coronary syndrome / angina
· Drug eluting metallic and bioresorbable stents
· Invasive coronary imaging
· TAVI (Transcatheter aortic valve implantation)
- Author of more than 200 scientific publications in national and international journals.
- Invited faculty and speaker in more than 50 national and international scientific meetings.