· Bachelor in medicine and surgery. Universidad Complutense de Madrid. 1997.
· PhD in medicine: Results of Liver Transplant using grafts from liver bipartition. Universidad Complutense de Madrid. 2008.
· Specialist in General Surgery and Digestive System. 2005.
· EBSQ Transplant Surgery. 2009-2012.
- Hepatobiliopancreatic Oncologic Surgery. Memorial Sloan Katterin Hospital. NY. USA. 2004.
- Education grant of Spanish Association of Surgeons 2005. Liver and multivisceral transplant unit. Jackson Memorial Miami Hospital. Florida. USA.
- Oncosurgical strategies in hepatobiliopancreatic surgery. Paul Brousse Hospital. University Sud Paris. France ( 2011- 2012)
- Professor visiting: Liver and Visceral Multivisceral Transplant Unit. Ronald Reagan Hospital. UCLA. LA. USA. 2014.
- Professor visiting: Liver Transplant Unit. Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Birmingham. 2023.
· More than 20 years of experience
Areas of interest
· Advanced liver surgery
· Advanced biliary surgery
· Author of multiple articles and book chapters related to liver transplantation.
· Recently, she led an international multicenter study looking at outcomes of liver transplantation in cases of complex portal thrombosis.