- Bachelor in Medicine: 1996-2001 Universitat de Barcelona.
- PhD: Nov/2017 Universitat de Barcelona.
- Fellowship: 1) Fellowship in interventional Cardiology at Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (2007-2009) 2) Fellowship in advanced interventional Cardiology at the Toronto General Hospital, University of Toronto (2009-2011). 2) Fellowship in structural heart disease and adult congenital structural abnormalities at the Montreal Heart Institute. Université de Montréal (2011-2013)
- More than 15 years of experience.
· Coronary revascularization of high complex lesions.
· Closure or repair of congenital defects or communications (PFO, atrial or ventricular septal defects, ductus...)
· Left atrial appendage occlusion
· Aortic, mitral, tricuspid and pulmonar valve repair or replacement (TAVI, MitraClip, paravalvular leak closure)..
· >1000 coronary interventions per year
· Consolidated structural and adult congenital program with >200 procedures per year.
· First percutaneous tricuspid valve repair in Spain.
- Author of more than 100 national or international scientific publications
- More than 10 book chapters
- Participation in more than 200 national and international scientific meetings