Dr. César García Madrid
· Specialist in Angiology, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona and barnaclínic+.
· Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona.
· Pioneer in Spain in the treatment of varicose veins by endoluminal radiofrequency (VNUS Closure®).
· Pioneer in Spain in the treatment of varicose veins by VenaSeal (cinocrilato Sapheon) - Sapheon Certificate (2013).
· Areas of interest:
- Minimally-invasive treatment and conventional surgery for aortic aneurysm disease.
- Minimally-invasive treatment and conventional surgery for chronic lower extremity ischemia.
- Vascular access for hemodialysis.
· Author and co-author of over 200 articles, book chapters and communications at conferences.