Dra. Dulce Momblán
LANGUEGES: Spanish | Catalan
· Head of the Service of Gastrointestinal Surgery at the Clínic Barcelona.
· Digestive surgeon at barnaclínic+
· Associated Professor at the Universitat de Barcelona. Resident tutor.
· Bachelor in Medicine, Universitat de Barcelona, 1991-1997
· Speciality in General and Digestive Surgery, Clínic Barcelona, 1998-2003
· More than 20 years of experience
· More than 120 surgeries per year (most highly complex)
· Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic and robotic)
· Esophageal and stomach cancer surgery
· Surgery for benign pathology of the esophagus and stomach (achalasia, hiatal hernia, gastroesophageal reflux disease...)
· Small intestine surgery
· Inflammatory bowel disease surgery
· Publications (nationals and internationals): 40
· Scientific meetings (nationals and internationals): 50