Dr. Josep Brugada Terradellas
LANGUAGES: Spanish | Catalan | English | French | Italian
- Full Professor of Medicine at the Universitat de Barcelona.
- Past President of the European Heart Rhythm Association 2006-2008
Seleccione el servicio que desea:
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery: 1981 Universitat de Barcelona
- PhD: 1987 Universitat de Barcelona
- Fellowship: 48 months, 1987-1991, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- More than 30 years of experience.
· Cardiac arrhythmias, ablation
· Pediatric Arrhythmias, ablation
· Cardiac devices, ICD's, pacemakers and resynchronization therapy
· Sudden death.
· Description of the Brugada Syndrome in 1992 (with his brothers Pedro and Ramón, a syndrome causing sudden death).
· More than 25.000 ablation procedures performed
· More than 2.000 ablation procedures in pediatric population
- Author of more than 450 national and international scientific publications, 49 book chapters, and 10 books.
- Principal Investigator of more than 20 competitive research projects.
- Participation as invited speaker in more than 350 national and international scientific meetings.