Here at barnaclínic+ we can provide therapeutic solutions and advice for all vascular diseases using the latest medical and surgical knowledge with maximum dedication and personalized care.
The most notorious example is the reputation gained as pioneers in Spain in the development and implementation of endovascular techniques, which implies treating complicated diseases with minimally-invasive techniques resulting in shorter hospital stays and a quicker recovery.
Vascular medicine is the medical-surgical discipline concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of degenerative, genetic or traumatic diseases affecting arteries, veins and lymphatics. Intracranial and coronary vessels are excluded from its field.
Prevalent vascular diseases include venous insufficiency and specifically varicose veins. However, other less common diseases, such as arterial conditions, are on the increase due to the population's prolonged life expectancy.
Below is a list of the most common diseases treated:
- Varicose veins
- Aortic aneurysm
- Diabetic foot
- Intermittent claudication
- Vascular malformations
- Carotid artery disease
- Leg ulcers
In order to prevent the development of family or hereditary vascular disease, here at barnaclínic+ we offer a full vascular check-up and examination using non-invasive and painless diagnostic techniques to obtain the best medical advice.
We offer the following therapeutic techniques:
- Transluminal angioplasty at any level
- Arterial and venous stenting
- Abdominal and thoracic aorta endoprosthesis
- Resection of aneurysms
- Resection of vascular malformations
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Carotid stenting
- Arterial bypass
- Radiofrequency treatment of varicose veins
- Embolization of vascular malformations
- Treatment with prostaglandins for lower extremity ischemia
- Spinal neurostimulation for ischemic pain
- Advanced treatments for leg ulcers