- Bachelor of Medicine: 2006. Universitat de Barcelona.
- PhD: 2015 Universitat de Barcelona
- Specialty: Cardiovascular Surgery 2009. Universitat de Barcelona.
· ECFMG- USMLE Certified 2012.
· European Board Certification in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. EBTCS (2013)
· Fellowship: 1) Advanced Cardiovascular Surgery Fellowship at the Mayo Clinic, 2013. Rochester, MN. USA. 2) Advanced Fellowship in Mechanical Circulatory Support and Cardiac Transplantation at Mayo Clinic. Rochester, MN (2014)
- More than 10 years of experience
- More than 250 cardiac interventions performed each year.
· Surgery for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. Septal myectomy
· Coronary artery bypass surgery
· Thoracic aorta surgery
· Mitral and aortic valve repair and surgery for atrial fibrillation
· Surgical diseases of the pericardium. Pericardiectomy
· Minimally-invasive cardiac surgery
· Mortality in all elective surgery: < 1%
· Septal myectomy: mortality 0%, pacemaker implantation for AV block 2%
- Author of 50 national and international scientific publications.
- Participation in more than 40 national and international scientific meetings.