Dr. Alfredo Adán Civera
LANGUAGES: Spanish | Catalan | English
- Full Professor of Ophthalmology accredited by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation.
- Bachelor of Medicine: 1981, Universitat de Barcelona
-PhD: 1991, Universitat de Barcelona
- Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute, Baltimore
- More than 30 years of practice
- More than 500 annual surgeries for more than 25 years.
- Success rates: low rate complications
· Age related Macular Degeneration
· Retina (Diabetic retinopathy, Retinal detachment, Medical Pathology)
· Vitreous surgery
- Author of more than 150 national and international scientific publications
- Author of more than 10 books and 50 book chapters.
- Invited to numerous European and North American Meetings. He gives an average of 50 international conferences per year.