· More than 7 years of experience
· More than 1000 surgeries as main surgeon
· More than 200 surgeries in laringology last 3 years
· Preparation of PNT for the evaluation of patients with possible dysphagia
· Scientific Societies Awards (Confederation of European Otorhinolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery CEORL-HNS, European Respiratory Society- ERS)
· Dr. Joan Antoni Grífols i Roig Award by the Col·legi de Metges de Barcelona (COMB).
· Participation in cooperative project in Tanzania, Global ENT Outreach, 2016.
· End of residence award 2013-2014.
Areas of interest
· Laryngology: subspecialty of otorhinolaryngology focused on the larynx
· Phonation disorders
· Laryngeal paralysis
· Swallowing disorders
· Transgender voice
· H-index: 7
· Cumulative impact factor: 52,72
· Participation in 4 books of the specialty
· Participation in 18 articles of international indexed journals
· Participation in more than 40 courses, symposia and congresses