Dra. Mireia Musquera
Researcher at the Institut d'Investigació Biomèdica August Pi i Sunyer(IDIBAPS). Research team of genetics and urological tumors, Area 2, led by Dr. Antonio Alcaraz.
· Member of the team that performed the First Transvaginal Extraction of the Kidney from a Living Donor in the world (2009).
· Member of the team that performed the First robot-assisted kidney transplant though the vaginal in the world (2015).
AREAS OF INTEREST:
· Oncological Urology
· Renal Transplantation
· Laparoscopic Surgery
· Minimally Invasive Surgery
· Robotic Surgery
· More than 12 years of experience
· More than 200 interventions a year of high complexity, in the field of oncologic urology (kidney, prostate and bladder cancer) and complex renal transplantation.
· More than 60 publications in national and international journals
· Multiple presentations at congresses
· Multiple conferences