Dr. Andrés Combalia Aleu
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Doctor of Medicine from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Master of Hospital Administration from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Master of Body Damage Assessment from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
- Master of Sports Trauma from UAB-UB.
- Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery specialist.
- Associate Professor at Universidad de Barcelona
Areas of interest
- Orthopedic and trauma surgery.
- Prosthetic joint reconstruction surgery.
- Cervical spine.
- Musculoskeletal tumors: Soft tissue sarcomas, bone tumors
- He has been awarded a total of 20 Research Grants (4 FIS) and 4 study expansion grants, financed by different organizations and entities. He has received a total of 14 Awards/Grants for his work at different specialty conferences.