Bachelor in Medicine: Universidad Central de Venezuela. 2003; Homologation in Spain to Bachelor in Medicine and surgery by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. 2004.
Speciality: Anesthesiology, resuscitation and pain management. Hospital Clinic de Barcelona. Universitat de Barcelona. 2009.
· Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP) by the World Institute of Pain (WIP). Nº 989. Miami, FL, USA. Enero 2017.
More than 10 years of experience.
- Management of chronic pain
- Minimally invasive pain management techniques, guided by X-rays and / or ultrasound
Areas of interest
- Neuropathic pain
- Complex Regional Syndrome; Reflex sympathetic dystrophy; algodystrophy; Suddeck atrophy
- Post-surgical chronic pain
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome or Failed Back Syndrome
- Ghost member syndrome
Publications (nationals and internationals): 17 articles in prestigious scientific journals; 13 posters in international congresses; 21 posters in national congresses.
Book chapters: 20
Scientific meetings (national and international): more than 30