Dr. Oscar Ares Rodriguez
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Doctor of Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Specialist at Hospital Vall d'Hebron (Hospital where he completed his residency).
Areas of interest
- Knee disorders. Fractures. Specializing in knee disorders in patients requiring a knee prosthesis, reducing bleeding as much as possible, and in patients with meniscal and cartilage disorders and chondromalacia. Fracture repair.
- Avoid transfusions during knee surgery. Reduce surgical bleeding.
- Tendon damage following knee prosthesis.
- Pain following knee replacement surgery.