Cardiovascular Surgery involves the surgical treatment of all cardiac and vessel diseases.
The surgical team of the Hospital Clinic performs all types of surgeries, from minimally invasive cardiac surgery to ventricular assist device implantation for end-stage heart failure.
- Coronary Surgery
- Minimally invasive valvular surgery
- Mitral, aortic and tricuspid repair
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
- Aortic thoraco-abdominal aneurism repair
- Atrial fibrillation surgery: Convencional and minimally invasive Cox-Maze procedures
- Cardiac insufficiency surgery.
- Cardiac tumors