- Licence in medicine and surgery: 1996 Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- PhD: 1997 Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Specialty: Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Fellowship: Caen, France. Galveston, Texas.
More than 20 years of experience.
· Living donor kidney transplant - ABO incompatible kidney transplant
· More than 400 visits a year for high complex nephrology diseases
· 150 Kidney transplant per year (40% living donnor).
· Patient survival: First year 99%, For 10 years: 90%
· Graft survival: First year 97%; For 10 years: 80%
- Author of more than 175 national and international scientific publications
- Author of 10 book chapters.
- Invited to numerous European and North American universities. He gives an average of 20 international conferences per year.