Dra. Laura Izquierdo Reyes
· Member of the Urology Service of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona and barnaclinic+ .
· Researcher of the Institut d'Investigació Biomèdica August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS). Research Team of Genetics and Urological Tumors , within the area 2, directed by Dr. Antonio Alcaraz.
Seleccione el servicio que desea:
· Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2002 from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili de Tarragona.
· Specialist in Urology at the Urology Service of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (2008).
· Doctor of Medicine and Surgery in June 2010 by the Universitat de Barcelona.
· Fellowship in uro-oncological laparoscopic surgery and robotics at Austin Hospital of Melbourne (Australia), from October 2012 to August 2014.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
· High-complexity uro-oncologic surgery
· Laparoscopic oncologic surgery of kidney, bladder and prostate
· Prostate Robotic Surgery
· Kidney transplant
· Fellowship in laparoscopic uro-oncologic surgery and robotics at the Austin Hospital of Melbourne, Australia, from October 2012 to August 2014, performing laparoscopic, open and robotic surgeries of urological tumors.
· Since completing her spezialitzation in June 2008, she has been working in the Urology Service of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, performing highly complex surgeries of kidney, bladder and prostate tumors. Since September 2014, she is part of the surgical team of living donor kidney transplantation.
· Author of 31 international publications, with an Impact Factor of 69'20, being first signer in 11 publications.
· Author of 13 national publications, with an Impact Factor of 5'155.
· Author of 4 book chapters.
· Lecturer in 25 conferences invited at national and international congresses.