- Bachelor in medicine: 1990 Universitat de València
- PhD: 2000 Universitat de Barcelona
- Fellowship: 1) Abdominal Wall Reconstruction en MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (Washington). 2015 2) Complex Abdominal Wall Reconstruction. Master class. Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation (Exeter. UK) 2015.
- More than 20 years of practice
- More than 300 annual surgeries for more than 25 years. More than 100 are performed through natural body cavities.
· Gastrointestinal surgery (Complex hernia, gallbladder)
· Surgery for hematological disorders
· Major short-stay ambulatory surgery
· Introduction of new techniques and biological materials for the treatment of abdominal wall hernias and their clinical application to reduce relapse rate and short- and long-term post-operative pain with an improvement in abdominal wall function
· Introduction of new techniques for the laparoscopic treatment of abdominal disorders. Single-port access devices.
- Author of more than 27 national and international scientific publications.
- Invited speaker in more than 15 meetings.
- More than 75 international congresess attended.