- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Doctor of Medicine from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Vascular Medicine and Cardiology specialist.
Areas of interest
- Endovascular aortic surgery: Treatment of abdominal and thoracic aortic diseases (aneurysms and dissection) using endoprostheses and catheterization techniques.
- Endovascular and vascular surgery of extremities: open or endovascular surgical techniques for the treatment of limb ischemia and diabetic foot.
- Aortic arch surgery: Conventional and endovascular treatment of blocked extracranial cerebral arteries such as the carotid arteries.
- Treatment of leg varices: prevention and surgical and cosmetic treatment of venous insufficiency and its complications, such as varicose veins and spider veins of the legs. Microphlebectomy, microfoam sclerotherapy.
- Vascular malformations: Combined treatment of tumors, angiomas and various angiodysplasias.
- Endovascular treatment of aortic aneurysms: new prostheses for different thoracic and abdominal aortic diseases.
- New materials for the treatment of ischemia: new endovascular elements and drug treatments for chronic lower limb ischemia.
- Gene and cell therapy for vascular disorders: Therapy with biosynthetic growth factors and autologous stem cells for the creation of new blood or lymph vessels and/or their repair.