· Bachelor of Medicine: 1996 Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
· PhD: 2008 Universitat de Barcelona.
· Specialty: Neurosurgery, 2000 Universitat de Barcelona
More than 25 years of practice
· Specialist and world reference in minimally invasive surgery.
· Pioneer and world reference in the use of endoscopic techniques for the surgical treatment of pituitary and skull base tumors.
· Director of World Congress of endoscopy. Endobarcelona 2018
· More than 300 annual surgeries.
· More than 100 annual minimally invasive surgeries.
· Author of more than 40 national and international scientific publications
· Author of more than 10 book chapter. Editor of a book (Atlas of endoscopy)
· Participation in lots of national and international scientific meetings.