Dra. Graciela Martínez Palli
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (1990).
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (2001).
- Resident (Anesthesiology) in the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona. Obtaining specialist degree in December 1995.
- Visiting Assistant Professor in the Medicine School, University of California San Francisco, USA (2007/08)
Áreas de interés
- Anesthesiology in general and digestive surgery and liver transplantation.
- Laparoscopic surgery and NOTES surgery.
- Preoperative evaluation and optimization of high-risk patients.
- Security in surgical patients.
- Study of cardiorespiratory pathophysiology and physiological changes due to systemic implications inherent to surgery as a starting point for surgical risk stratification, patient optimization and approach anesthetic and perioperative factors.