Dr. Isam Alobid Alobid
LANGUAGES: Spanish | Catalan | Arabic | English
· Otorhinolaryngologist at barnaclínic+
· Researcher of the Institut d'Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS), Group: "Clinical and experimental respiratory immunoallergy".
· Associated professor at the Universitat de Barcelona
· Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery, Universitat de Barcelona
· PhD in Medicine and Surgery, Universitat de Barcelona
- Taste and Smell Clinic. Washington DC, EEUU.
- Jefferson University Hospitals - Thomas Jefferson University/ Monell Chemical Senses Center. Philadelphia PA, USA.
- Visitor Fellow, ENT and Skull Base Unit, Columbus, The Ohio State University. Ohio, USA.
- Visitor Fellow, Skull Base Unit, ENT Department, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. London, UK.
· Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat de Barcelona
· Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat de Barcelona
· Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Universitat de Barcelona
· More than 25 years of experience
· Member of numerous and prestigious scientific societies and committees
- Surgery for skull-based tumors
- Endoscopic closure of septal perforations
- Turbinates surgery
- Nasal septum surgery
- Nasosinusal endoscopic surgery
- Aesthetic surgery (Rhinoplasty, mentoplasty and otoplasty)
- Loss of smell
- Loss of smell because of COVID-19
- Rhinosinusitis and nasal polyposis
· Impact factor publications (national and international): More than 180
· Books: 9
· Book chapters: 74
· Conferences and courses (national and international): More than 320
Accumulated impact factor
More than 40
More than 320
Congresses and conferences