Dr. Andrés Combalia Aleu
Languages spoken: Spanish | Catalan | English | French
· Titular professor at the Universitat de Barcelona
· Director of more than 120 courses of Joint Reconstruction at Universitat de Barcelona
· Bachelor of Medicine: 1983, Universitat de Barcelona
· PhD: 1989, Universitat de Barcelona
· Specialty: Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, 1988 Universitat de Barcelona, Sports Medicine, 1990 UB
· More than 25 years of practice
- Prosthetic joint reconstruction surgery.
- Cervical spine
- Musculoskeletal tumors: Soft tissue sarcomas, bone tumors
· He has been awarded a total of 20 Research Grants (4 FIS) and 4 study expansion grants, financed by different organizations and entities.
· More than 90 papers in indexed journals, 110 in non indexed journals
· He has received a total of 14 Awards/Grants for his work at different specialty conferences.