· Bachelor in Medicine, Universidad del Zulia, Venezuela
· More than 15 years of experience
· In charge of more than 900 patients per year
· Treatment and prevention of Infectious diseases: Antimicrobial resistance and healthcare-associated infections, emerging and vector-borne diseases, food- and waterborne diseases and zoonoses, STI including HIV and blood-borne viruses, influenza, coronavirus, tuberculosis, malaria, vaccine-preventable diseases.
· Publications (national and international): 32
· Book chapters: 3
· Scientific meetings (national and international): 50