Dr. Jacobo Sellarés Torres
LANGUAGES: Spanish | Catalan | English
· Director of the Diffuse Interstitial Pulmonary Disease Program
Seleccione el servicio que desea:
· More than 18 years of experience
· 10 years of smoker patient care and patient with DILD
· 1,200 visits per year (4-5 new patients per week)
· His DILD program has been accredited as a "High Complexity Multidisciplinary Unit" in the category of excellence by the Sociedad Española de Neumología
· His unit has been accredited as an specialized consultation on Interstitial Diseases by the Orphanet network
· Diffuse Interstitial Pulmonary Diseases (DILD): Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis, Lung involvement due to autoimmune diseases, Interstitial involvement due to smoking, Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, Histiocytosis of Langerhans cells.
· Rare pulmonary diseases
· Sarcoidosis Smoking
· COVID-19 respiratory complications and Post-COVID-19 respiratory sequels
· 70 research publications that have generated 920 citations (Index H 11)
· Various conferences in national and international congresses.