Dra. Javiera Pérez Anker
Languages: Spanish | Catalan | English | Portuguese
· Dermatologist at the Dermatology Service of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona and barnaclínic+
· Ex Former Assistant Professor of Dermatology. Universidad de la República de Uruguay (for 6 years)
· Bachelor in Medical and Surgical Dermatology. 2009. Universidad de la República de Uruguay
· PhD in "New imaging techniques in Dermatology". 2023. Universitat de Barcelona
- Fellow in Mohs surgery. 2010. Fundação ABC, São Paulo, Brasil
- Fellow in Mohs surgery. 2011. DermSurgery Associates, Houston, TX, USA
- Fellow in Dermatopathology. 2011. Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, NC, USA
· More than 23 years of surgical experience.
· More than 13 years performing only oncological surgery.
· More than 5000 surgeries performed.
· Between 15 and 20 surgeries per week for more than 10 years.
· Dermatological Surgery
· Imaging techniques for immediate diagnosis: Linear Field Optical Coherence Tomography and ex vivo Confocal Microscopy
· Aesthetic dermatology
· More than 100 presentations as guest at International Congresses
· More than 30 publications in high-impact international journals
· Impact factor until December 2022: 176,576
· Teacher in more than 50 national and international courses
· More than 12 book chapters written
· Reviewer of articles in international magazines