· Bachelor of Medicine from the Universitat de Barcelona
· Doctor of Medicine from the Universitat de Barcelona
· Post-doctoral fellow at Baylor Research Institute, Dallas, Texas, United States
· Early Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer
· Colorectal polyps
· Colorectal polyposis
More than 12 years of experience in the management of familiar and hereditary forms of colorectal cancer, especially Lynch syndrome and serrated polyposis syndrome, including the performance of colonoscopies and gastroduodenoscopies.
· Author of more than 160 scientific articles, with 3100 citations (average of citations per article: 19.8), with an index h of 31 and a RG score of 44.22.
· During the last 5 years, he has directed 5 doctoral theses, and has obtained funding for research projects in national and international public calls.
· More than 50 conferences in national and international congresses.
More than 160
More than 50