Dra. Marina Mesquida Febrer
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Lleida (2001-2007) PhD in Medicine from the University of Barcelona (2011-2013)
- Master in Autoimmune Diseases at the University of Barcelona (2011) Specialist in Ophthalmology
- Hospital where he made the MIR: Hospital Clínic of Barcelona (2008-2012)
- Formative stay in uveitis, intraocular immunology and inflammation in the Bristol Eye Hospital, University of Bristol, UK.
Areas of interest
- Ocular Inflammation and Uveitis
- Behçet's Disease
- Retinal pathology
- Macular Degeneration Age
- "Fellowship of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology 2011 to millor projecte d'Investigació". Project Title: Cytokine profile in Behçet's uveitis. Principal Investigator: Marina Mesquida. Sent in Barcelona, November 2011, by the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- "Scholarship per the external rotations residents 2011" (Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and Balears "). Sent to carry out the research Observership in Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, under the direction of Prof. AD Dick, Bristol Eye Hospital, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- "Premi to 40 oral comunicació millor Congrés of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology" Ricardo P Casaroli-Marano, Amanda King, Marina Mesquida, et al. Incidents and immediate complications of intravitreal injections with anti-angiogenic for AMD. Barcelona, November 2009.
- Investigating in multiple clinical trials sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry (Novartis, Abbott, Santen, Servier) on the development of new drugs in the treatment of non-infectious uveitis.
- Reviewer of the journal International Ophthalmology (The International Journal of Clinical Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences)