- One-stop thorough appointment (CAR-Perinatal Psychiatry) to plan pregnancy in women with mental health problems treated or not treated with psychotropic medications.
- An individualized treatment plan during pregnancy, labor and the post-partum period for women with mental health problems.
- Treatment of mental health problems arising during the post-partum period (up to 12 months after labor).
- Evaluation and treatment of mental health problems following fetal death (stillbirth).
- Individual/group psychological counseling in pregnant women with panic disorders and/or agoraphobia.
- Individual/group psychological counseling to help pregnant and post-partum women stop smoking.
- Professional technical advice regarding perinatal psychiatry for health professionals attending to women with mental health problems during pregnancy, labor and the post-partum period (psychiatrists, obstetricians, family physicians).