Dra. María Jesús Herrero Gascón
Psychologist in the Unit of Psychiatric and Psychologic Disorders in Adults barnaclínic+.
PhD in Psychology by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra
· VII Fibromyalgia Prize (FF-SER Fundation) for the research project entitled "¿Por qué las personas con Fibromialgia persisten en la actividad a pesar del dolor creciente?": Award for the best research project on Fibromyalgia, a collaborative project with the Spanish Society of Rheumatology and sponsored by the Grünenthal Foundation.
· Over 20 years of experience in the psychological treatment of chronic pain and chronic fatigue syndrome.
23 years of experience in the psychological treatment of patients with psychiatric illnesses, and addressing the emotional impact on patients with multiple chronic diseases (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn's disease, etc.).
· Author of eight articles published in international journals on mental health and chronic pain (cumulative impact factor: 18.18).
· Author of several book chapters on chronic pain and chronic fatigue syndrome.
· Participation in numerous conferences and congresses.