Dra. Eva Guisantes
Languages: Spanish | Catalan | English | French
· Certified Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
· Professor of Plastic Surgery, Universitat de Barcelona
Bachelor of Medicine: Medical Doctor Degree with outstanding distinction. Universidad del País Vasco, Bilbao, Spain.
PhD: Universitat de Barcelona, 2010: "Fat grafts in HIV+ facial lipoatrophy: comparison of 2 treatment strategies and assessment of their durability using TC scan".
Specialty: Residency in Plastic Surgery at Hospital Clínic de Barcelona.
More than 17 years of experience
More than 700 surgeries per year
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery:
· Breast surgery (breast augmentation, mastopexy, breast reduction, breast lipofilling, tuberous breast, breast reconstruction after cancer).
· Body surgery (abdominoplasty, liposuction, brachioplasty, cruroplasty, buttock lipofilling).
· Facial surgery (blepharoplasty, otoplasty, face lift).
Aesthetic Medicine: botox, dermal fillers, chemical peel, threads.
Number of publications (national and international): 28
Number of book chapters: 2
Number of scientific meetings (national and international): 83 as speaker, 14 as member of scientific comittee, 8 as chairwoman/ moderator.